Terms, Conditions & Explanations
PricingPricing on this web site is in both U.S. and Canadian funds. Canadian GST/PST is applicable for Canadian customers.
Minimum OrdersMinimum export order is U.S. $50.00, F.O.B. shipping point.
Terms of SaleStandard terms are F.O.B. shipping point, at which point legal title and responsibility for goods is transferred to the buyer upon pick up by a common carrier. C&F, C.I.F. and F.A.S. quotations will be offered upon request.
Charges for shipping and insurance (if requested) will be added to the invoice unless other arrangements are made. A handling charge will apply for special packaging for sea freight. Buyer is responsible for any and all import tariffs, VAT or import taxes or duties. Any taxes or shipping fees that go unpaid will automatically be charged to your account.
Please note: all special orders that are not part of our stock keeping units are non-cancellable and non-returnable after order and receipt. Buyer acknowledges this at time of order.
Payment TermsWe accept a variety of payment terms from our customers:
Credit Cards:We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express (AMEX) and Discover in US and Canadian Funds on our web sites and over the phone. All our web sites offer secure, encrypted ordering capability. Credit cards are accepted for North American orders only.
PayPal:We accept PayPal payment for order or quotes provided. (PayPal in not available as an on-line payment method at the moment. ) If you wish to use PayPal on-line, the process is as follows:
- Complete the entire checkout process as usual.
- At the Payment Method page, choose “Pay with PayPal, purchase order, check or wire transfer”
- Before your order is placed and shipped, one of our representatives will contact you via telephone or email for your information.
- You may also enter your PayPal email/login information into the comments area below the Payment Method area. Otherwise, we will contact you via telephone for that information.
Western Union:We also accept payment of orders via Western Union services. Please follow the PayPal process above for on-line orders or Email us (email@example.com) for a quotation and payment process details.
Wire Transfer:We accept Wire Transfers in US funds and Canadian funds. Process on-line orders the same way you would for PayPal as described above. We will contact you with our banking information for payment prior to shipment of goods. Note customers are responsible for paying all Bank Fees associated with Wire Transfers. You can also request a Quotation and Wire Transfer information. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation and payment information.
Open Account Billing (Net 30 Day Purchase Orders)We accept Net 30 day payment terms for the following customer types:
- All government and public service organizations/institutions in USA and Canada. A hard copy PO (Digital or Faxed) is required at time of order.
- Net 30 is also available for North American commercial customers upon approval of credit. Fax your company credit info with PO’s to 403-256-3431. Download a Credit Request Form. (Opens in a new window.)
Export (Outside North America) orders:Export orders are accepted only on the basis of Payment in Advance of shipment by PayPal, Western Union, or Wire Transfer as described above.
Upon Request International Credit Card orders may be accepted only after receipt (via email to the salesman who assisted you or to email@example.com) of the following:
- A scanned copy of the front and back of your credit card
- A scanned copy of the front and back of card holders drivers license or other Government Issued identification that shows the card holder address
- Sorry, your International credit card order cannot be processed until this information is received and validated by our office.
- All Fluke Electronics products
- All Thermography (Infrared camera) products
- Other products as designated by our Suppliers or Optimum Energy Products Ltd.
Shipping & DeliveryStock items usually ship from our warehouse or our suppliers’ warehouse within 24 business hours upon receipt of order.
We ship weekdays from Monday to Friday. Sorry, no weekend shipping is available.
Saturday delivery is available upon request. Call us with your request to determine availability. Extra charges by the courier will apply.
Items shown with a 'Typical Delivery' of 2-3 days, 4-5 days etc mean that items typically leave our location in that time frame after receipt of order.
Out of stock and backordered items:
- Customer will be advised if item(s) are out of stock or backordered
- Items may be left on order and will be shipped when in stock
- Customer can request split shipments. (ship stock now, balance when it gets in) Multiple shipping fees may apply.
Direct shipments to third party locations are available upon request. Valid Approval of Credit required prior to third party drop ships
Shipping fees cover the cost of carriers, (ex works or warehouse or factory) and do not include duty, brokerage fees, import taxes, VAT, or any other fees that may apply.
Shipping carriers and methods can be agreed upon by the customer and Optimum Energy Products Ltd.
We can ship collect on customer accounts
International shipping costs will be calculated based on total order dimensional weight and destination.
- Shipping from Optimum Energy Products Ltd Canada to US destinations - FedEx International Economy - 2 Day
- Shipping from Optimum Energy Products Ltd to Canadian destinations - Purolator Ground
- Drop shipments from US Suppliers to US customers – UPS Ground
- Customer may provide a courier and their account number for collect shipments if preferred
Terms of Sale
Defective Goods - as per warranty of the manufacturer. Units are to be sent direct to manufacturer.
Contact Optimum Energy Products Ltd for RMA and shipping instructions. (See note below RE: RMA)
All other returns - as per the following and the disclaimer on our quotes:
Requests for refunds or exchanges will be considered up to 14 days from date of purchase.
Any products to be returned must be unopened and in resalable condition. Software is non-returnable. Returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.”
Customer must pay for shipping costs back to Optimum Energy Products Ltd. Outbound shipping cost will not be credited.
Christmas Gifts Return PolicyCustomers placing orders as Christmas gifts between November 14th to December 21st qualify for an extended return policy under these terms: BEFORE returning goods, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your original order number requesting to return the item(s). We will reply with the Return Authorization document and shipping information. Please note:
- Product(s) must be un-opened, unused, in its original packaging to qualify for full credit.
- Customer pays for return shipping to our warehouse.
- Upon receipt of goods and inspection, we will credit back the full purchase price of the unit(s) only, outbound shipping will not be refunded
- RMA request and return must be shipped before January 10th 2011.
NOTE: A Return Materials Authorization Number (RMA) must be obtained prior to returning any product.
How to Contact UsOur Head office and warehouse is located at:
Optimum Energy Products Ltd
#333, 11979 – 40 St SE
Calgary, AB Canada T2Z 4M3
Toll Free: 877-766-5412
Our US Distribution warehouse is located at:
Optimum Energy Products LP c/o United Fulfillment Solutions, Inc
423 Bussen Underground Rd.
St. Louis, MO. 63129
Our offices are open from 7:30AM to 5PM Mountain Time Zone.
Email : email@example.com