Receipt and Collection of Information
- Optimum Energy Products will not collect any personal information unless specifically and knowingly provided. Basic personal information such as: your name, address, email, phone number are collected for the purposes of fulfilling an order.
- We DO NOT store your credit card information. Once you have submitted your order and a transaction takes place, your credit card information is permanently deleted from our system.
How we use Personal Information.
If you submit Personal Information to us through the Site:
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Your personal information is kept secure and ONLY used for customer order and shipping status inquiries. We do not release any customer information to third parties.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Periodically, you may receive an email from us about your order or a periodic newsletter with updates, news about the product you have purchased. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter and want to opt-out of future communications, you may simply unsubscribe using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of that email or Contact us with your opt-out request.
Personal information Access / Accuracy
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, Optimum wishes to maintain accurate and complete Personal Information. If you have an Account with us, you may log-in to your personal profile at any time and add or delete information or correct any incorrect information we have.
If you do not have an Account and you would like to correct a material inaccuracy in your Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by Contacting us. Your email should include adequate details of your request. Any action that we take in connection with an access request will be subject to, and in accordance with, the Safe Harbor Principles.
Safe & Secure Shopping
When you shop with us, you never have to worry about credit card safety. We guarantee that every transaction you make at Optimum Energy Products (www.shopflir.com) will be safe and secure. Our website uses a secure processing server (Secure Sockets Layer, SSL) - an advanced encryption technology that is the industry standard for secure online e-commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Risk-free Credit Card Protection
Optimum Energy Products guarantees the safety of your credit card information when you place an order online. You will never have to pay any money related to unauthorized charges to your credit card account if those charges result from a transaction at Optimum Energy Products.
If you ever became a victim of credit card fraud, the Fair Credit Act (USA only) specifies that your credit card company can hold you liable for no more than $50 in fraudulent charges to your credit card account. With the Optimum Energy Products Guarantee, we will reimburse you for any amount up to the $50 billed to you by your credit card company for unauthorized charges to your account if those charges result from an order you have placed on our secure website.
In order to be eligible for this protection, you must promptly notify your credit card company of any fraudulent charges and follow the procedures for notification as specified in your credit card agreement. If you ultimately incur a loss, provide a copy of the documentation to Optimum Energy Products for a prompt reimbursement.