FLIR Scout PS32 Thermal Night Vision Camera
Yes! It ships today. 9 hours to order
Yes! It ships for free.
Yes! Next day delivery available.
FLIR Scout PS32The compact, lightweight FLIR Scout PS32thermal handheld camera gives you clear, crisp thermal imagery from dawn to dusk and through the dead of night. You may also be interested in the introductory Scout model the
The compact, lightweight FLIR Scout PS-Series provides clear, crisp thermal imagery from dawn to dusk and through the dead of night. It fits easily and naturally into the palm of your hand and features simplified operation making it an ideal choice for sportsmen, hikers, ranchers, rangers, or backyard nature enthusiasts. If you can’t bear to miss a thing while exploring the great outdoors, the Scout PS-Series Thermal Handheld Camera, starting at less than $2,000, satisfies your thirst for adventure.
With its small form factor, light weight, and powerful imagery, the Scout PS-Series allows you to scan vast areas of environment for long periods of time without arm fatigue. Straightforward operation ensures that you can rely on it for the visual information you need, day or night, while you concentrate on more important matters.
Like all FLIR thermal cameras, the Scout PS-Series creates images from heat, not light, giving you a tactical advantage out in the wild. You can navigate rough terrain to scope out the “perfect spot” at dusk, before dawn and even when it’s pitch black outside. You can discover nocturnal animals, find wandering members of your party, locate lost livestock or spot downed game. You can use Scout to help see through light fog, smoke or trail dust and even use it to help insulate your home, check out things that go bump in the night, and much more.
The Scout PS-Series fits easily into the palm of your hand, and its simplified operation makes it an ideal choice for sportsmen, hikers, ranchers, rangers, or backyard nature enthusiasts.
- Traverse rough terrain even when it's pitch black outside.
- Spot nocturnal animals, lost livestock, or downed game.
- Locate missing people in adverse conditions…when every minute counts.
- See through light fog, smoke, or trail dust.
- Check out things that go bump in the night and keep your property safe.
- Save money by locating missing insulation, leaky windows, or drafty doors around the house.
- Small & lightweight – Just 12 ounces and less than 7" long.
- Powerful imagery – 2× E-zoom (total range of 900 Yards)
- Three selectable display palettes – White Hot, Black Hot, and the powerful Instalert™ detection palette provide excellent image detail in a variety of environments
- Easy to use – Intuitive 3-button operation, embedded LED task light, rechargeable Li-Ion internal battery, and ¼-20 mount for use on a standard tri-pod
FLIR Scout PS32 Map:
- Scout PS-Series Thermal Handheld Camera
- USB Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Soft Drawstring Bag
- Product CD
The Bottom Line:
• See people – keep track of the rest of your hiking or camping party in the darkest nights, and even when they’re obscured by light foliage.
• See animals – everything gives off heat, so animals can’t use their natural camouflage to hide from Scout. Discover those hard-to-spot animals that you’ve always wanted to see, day and night.
• Track game – sportsmen can use Scout to track wounded animals by following their heat signatures directly, or by detecting signs they leave behind like blood trails and foot prints.
• Navigate – no more losing the trail at night or in bad visibility; with Scout, you’ll be able to navigate just as well at night as you can during the day.
• Stay safe – Scout’s thermal night vision technology lets you see clearly through smoke, dust, and light fog so you can stay safe in the outdoors when conditions deteriorate.
• Lightweight and rugged – Scout is rugged, fully submersible, and built to last. Weighing less than a pound-and-a-half, it won’t drag you down.
• Easy to use – direct, push-button access to all camera controls make Scout easy to use, even with gloves on!
• See more, and see farther, than with other night vision technologies – because Scout sees clearly without any light whatsoever, it can see farther at night than other imaging technologies that need ambient light to work, and can see heat sources that these other cameras could never find.
• There are dozens of at-home uses for Scout as well – including home security, location of heat leaks, and detection of water damage. Its ¼ x 20 tripod mounting hole make it easy to mount on an ATV, pickup, or SUV.
|Model Number||FLIR Scout PS24||FLIR Scout PS32|
|Resolution||240 x 180||320 x 240|
|Series||Scout PS||Scout PS|
|Range||250 yds||500 yds|
|SD/SDHC Card Enabled||No||No|
|Still Image/Video Storage||No||No|
|Size||6.70" × 2.31" × 2.44"||6.70" × 2.31" × 2.44"|
|Operating/Storage Temperature||-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to +50°C)||-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to +50°C)|
|Weight (w/o lens)||0.75 lbs||0.75 lbs|
|Field of View||24° × 18°||24° × 18°|
|2x E-Zoom FOV||N/A||12° × 9°|
|Polarity||White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert™||White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert™|
|Viewfinder Video Output||N/A||N/A|
|Startup||<5 Seconds||<5 Seconds|
|Battery||Internal Battery/Li-Ion||Internal Battery/Li-Ion|