FLIR PatrolIR PRO PTZ-50MS Command Vehicle Infrared Imaging System
FLIR PatrolIR PRo PTZ-50MS
Multi-Sensor Thermal Camera Systems for 24/7 Security Applications
The FLIR PatrolIR Pro PTZ-50MS is a compact, multi-sensor thermal and visible-light imaging system with an integrated pan/tilt mechanism. Whether deployed as stand-alone sensors, or integrated into a security network, it provides 24/7 threat detection.
FLIR PatrolIR Pro Features
- 55mm fixed field-of-view (FOV) thermal cameras coupled with continuous zoom daylight TV
- Digital detail enhancement for optimal thermal image quality
- Detect man-sized threats out to 3,500 feet away in total darkness
- Control with stand-alone controller, or Pelco D serial controller
- Composite video or Ethernet video output available for use with a broad range video management and display systems
- Fast, precise pan/tilt
- All-weather construction
- Backed by FLIR - the world leader in thermal security cameras
This chart shows how far away the PTZ-50MS can detect, recognize and identify humans and vehicles in infrared. These are approximate ranges, your actual performance may vary, based on a variety of environmental factors.
The Bottom Line: