FLIR T440 Thermal Imaging Camera
Yes! It ships today. 13 hours to order
Yes! It ships for free.
Yes! Next day delivery available.
FLIR’s T-Series represents thermal imaging’s most ergonomic and flexible hand-held cameras. It features a rotating optical block that lets you point the lens up or down along a 120° axis while keeping the large 3.5” (89mm) color touchscreen relaxed at eye level. Scan targets from tough angles without stress.
Using a high resolution sensor with 320 X 240 pixels the T440 infrared cameras arm users with superior infrared imaging resolution that works harder to reveal trouble spots.
The new T440 is a substantial upgrade from the previous T400 series, Introducing MSX™ Thermal Image Enhancement as a new capability.
MSX™ Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds the detail of real-time visible spectrum images captured by the built-in digital camera to thermal spectrum images, providing extraordinary sharpness, contrast and clarity previously unavailable in thermal imaging. MSX instantly highlights where the problem area is for easier orientation to help customers and co-workers see what needs repairing.
Other versatile imaging capabilities include scalable picture-in-picture and thermal fusion for easier image identification and added context. It also uses a new parallax based auto-focus which operates at twice the speed of traditional auto-focus in thermal cameras.
Connect your unit to smartphones and tablets with FLIR Tools Mobile for Apple® and Android
The T-series even lets you control the camera remotely from your device! With the push for arc flash safety from legislation like NFPA 70E (US) and CSAZ462 (Canada), working in arc-flash rated areas is becoming more and more difficult. To be compliant, the thermographer has to either “suit up” – which often restricts their ability to work effectively – or they have to work remotely, outside of the arc flash radius.
Scalable P-i-P & Thermal Fusion allow you to blend thermal with visible light images onscreen for easy identification; includes picture-in-picture window sizing.
Powerful diagnostic tools simplify on-site analysis right from the screen. Analytics include Delta T, 5 measurement and box modes, isotherm and more. The new FLIR Tools Mobile app streams video and connects FLIR imagers to Apple® and Android™ devices for improved client communication. For building-industry professionals, “bx” versions quickly alert users to moisture intrusion and insulation problems with humidity and insulation alarms.
Whether a high-powered thermal camera is needed for predictive maintenance, electrical diagnostics, building and home inspections, or energy audits, FLIR’s new T-Series infrared cameras offer unrivaled capabilities backed by industry-leading innovation.
Flir T-Series Features
NEW! MSX Thermal Image Enhancement
FLIR’s new, onboard Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for amazing detail and instant location orientation, with quality so good, you won’t need a separate photo for reports.*
*FLIR T440 and T640 models only
Wi-Fi and FLIR Tools Mobile App
FLIR’s latest mobile app for Apple® and Android™ connects devices to FLIR T-Series cameras for fast image transfer, processing, and sharing plus streaming live video and remote control.
New! Sketch on IR / Visual
Use the touchscreen to quickly draw circles and pointers on stored images to highlight areas of interest.*
Add voice or text comments to images or use the touchscreen to sketch.
Comfortable, flexible, ergonomic optical block
Tilt the lens system 120° up or down and keep the touchscreen display at eye level to make it easy on yourself to capture images from tough angles.
Thermal Fusion and Picture in Picture
Blend thermal and visible images onscreen to identify targets clearly; use fusion “threshold” to isolate hotspots within a scene.
Additional FLIR T-Series Features
NEW! Compass - Adds camera pointing direction to every FLIR T440 bx and T640 bx images for additional location documentation.
NEW! GPS - Built-in GPS automatically adds location data to FLIR T620 and T640 images for including in reports.
Manual and Autofocus - All FLIR T-Series models give you the option of manual control or the fastest pushbutton autofocus in the industry – the key to capturing accurate images.
NEW! Continuous Autofocus - The FLIR T640 now leads the way with thermal imaging’s first fully-automatic focusing to keep your images razor sharp no matter where you aim; clarity and accuracy doesn’t get any easier.**
- Hard transport case
- Infrared camera
- 2 Batteries
- Battery charger
- Camera lens cap
- USB cable
- Video cable
- Transport case pad lock
- FLIR Tools software CD-ROM
- MicroSD Memory card (incl. MiniSD & SD Adapters)
- Power supply, incl. multi-plug adapters
- Calibration certificate
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Printed Important Information Guide
- User documentation CD-ROM
- Warranty extension card or Registration card
- 2 years bumper to bumper full coverage (up from 1 year)
- 5 year battery warranty, full replacement
- 10 year detector (Micro bolometer) coverage
The Bottom Line:
· New! MSX Enhancement – Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights and orients problem locations.
· New! Sketch on IR/Visual – Draw circles and pointers on stored images right from the touchscreen to highlight points of interest.
· New! Compass – Adds camera pointing direction to every T440 bx image for additional location documentation.
- Superior IR Images – Sharp thermal resolution at 76,800 pixels for solid accuracy from farther away using the 320x240 pixel sensor
- Advanced Optics – The widest array of lens options to fit the view and spot size you need for your application.
- Remote Access: Using FLIR Tools Mobile you can import, process, and share images quickly with the free app.
- Scalable P-i-P & Thermal Fusion – Blend thermal with visible light images onscreen for easy identification; includes picture-in-picture window sizing.
- Delta T & Multiple Measurement Tools – Powerful onscreen analytics include differential temperature, 5 measurement spots, 5 box areas, isotherm and more for detailed analysis.
- Annotation – Add voice or text comments to images or use the touchscreen to sketch notes and drawings; include additional measurements with Extech MeterLink® clamp and moisture meters.
- Humidity & Insulation Alarms – Available on bx models to quickly alert you to detected moisture intrusion and insulation issues.
- Built-in 3.1 MP Digital Camera for Location Reference Photos
- Rotating Optical Block for Comfortable Aiming & Viewing
- 3.5“ Bright Touchscreen for Quick Access to Images, Camera Tools, & Analytics
- Joystick & Large Backlit Buttons for Gloved Operation
Key Features Contained in FLIR Tools:
• NEW! Edit MSX Fusion images.
• NEW! Edit Sketch images.
• NEW! Create Text Comment Files and transfer them to the camera.
• Wirelessly import images from the camera’s SD card.
• Stream live video from T-Series and select E-Series cameras.
• Remotely control and record images & MPEG movies from T-Series cameras.
• Analyze and tune radiometric images and measure temperatures.
• Create PDF reports with text and custom logos.
• Share images and reports using e-mail, Box, and Dropbox.
• Import images from the camera to the PC
• Search for images using file name, text description, and other image properties.
• Clickable GPS link in the PDF report (for cameras with embedded GPS tags).
• Remotely control USB Video, Ethernet, and Firewire cameras