FLIR T620-KIT-45 Offers
The FLIR T620-KIT-45 Features the FLIR T620 High Resolution Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera with standard 25° Lens and optional 45° Lens (45°, f=13.1mm) in a hard, compact case.
- NEW UltraMax - allows you to generate reports with images that have four times as many pixels, and 50% less noise, so you'll be able to zoom in on smaller targets and measure them more accurately than ever.
- High Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D) - 0.05°C @ 30°C
- Wide temperature range: -4°F to 1202°F (-20°C to 650°C) with ±2% or 2°C accuracy
- Focal Plane Array detector with 640 x 480 pixels infrared resolution (307,200 pixels)
- Interchangeable lens with 4X continuous zoom
- Manual/Automatic focus camera with laser pointer, 4.3" multifunction Touch Screen LCD display and 120° swivel lens
- Built-in 5 Megapixel visible light digital camera with video lamp
- Scalable Thermal Fusion and Picture-In-Picture (PIP), Delta T (Differential Temperature), Voice/Text/Sketch Annotation, IR Windows Correction, Instant Report, Programmable button
- Digital Video recording and MPEG-4 video streaming over Wi-Fi
- METERLiNK™ Wireless communication
- SD card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with SD memory card, 2 rechargeable batteries, 2-bay battery charger, power supply, Bluetooth headset, USB and video cables, tripod adapter, lens cap, and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images
FLIR T620 Specifications
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)
||19,200 (160 x 120)
|FIELD OF VIEW
||22.5° x 31°
||-20 to 250°C (-4 to 482°F)
||±2% rdg. or 2°C
||Centerpoint, Software only: User defined spots/boxes
||Blue-Red, Ironbow, Grayscale, Amber
||Focus-free > 1.2m
||2GB SD card, 3000 images
What's included with the FLIR T620-KIT-45
- FLIR T620 Thermal Imaging Camera
- 45° Lens with Carrying Case
- FLIR Tools Software
- SD Memory Card
- 2 x Rechargeable Batteries
- 2-Bay Battery Charger
- Power Supply
- Bluetooth Headset
- USB and Video Cables
- Tripod Adapter
- Lens Cap
- Hard Carrying Case
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR T620-KIT-45 FLIR T620 w/25 degree Lens and optional 45 degree Lens.
FLIR IRW-2C Infrared Inspection Window 2" (50mm) for indoor and outdoor applications. With Broadband Crystal Lens and Easy PIRma-Lock™ Installation.
FLIR IRW-3C Infrared Inspection Window 3" (75mm) for indoor and outdoor applications. With Broadband Crystal Lens and Easy PIRma-Lock™ Installation.
FLIR IRW-4C Infrared Inspection Window 4" (100mm) for indoor and outdoor applications. With Broadband Crystal Lens and Easy PIRma-Lock™ Installation.
15° lens with a 16 x 12mm FOV for use with FLIR T-Series. Comes complete with case.
45° lens with a 32mm x 24mm FOV for use with FLIR T-Series. Comes complete with case.
Geared to the new infrared camera user, attendees will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.
Designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who seeks more advanced infrared training. Level II focuses on strengthening and improving your predictive maintenance thermography expertise with more in-depth concepts and intensive labs.
For those who want begin and manage IR thermographic programs. Covers advanced techniques, temperature measurement, device selection, IR program management, calculating program ROI, & developing written IR testing and inspection procedures. Our thermography experts will contact you with course dates and locations for you to choose from.
Battery for the FLIR T6xx Series.
Power supply for FLIR EXX Series, T4XX Series & T6XX Series. Includes international plugs.
FLIR software suite for analysis and reporting with E-series and T-series FLIR infrared cameras. 2 user license.
Review the FLIR Systems T620-KIT-45