FLIR T420BX-KIT-15 Offers
The FLIR T400BX series offers a flexible, efficient and variably universal method of gathering and analyzing equipment data with it's high temperature range, multiple hot spot measurements, humidity and dew point measurements, Wi-Fi connectivity.
- NEW UltraMax - allows you to generate reports with images that have four times as many pixels, and 50% less noise, so you'll be able to zoom in on smaller targets and measure them more accurately than ever.
- 320 x 240 infrared resolution gives a sharp thermal image for solid accuracy from longer distances
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.045°C helps to find any off putting heat sources faster and easier
- Optimized to measure temperatures ranging from -4°F to 662°F (-20°C to 350°C)
- Multi-Spectral dynamic imaging makes it possible to add visible spectrum definition to infrared images in real time and instantly highlights problem areas
- Now with the option to automatically match the visible camera field of view to the infrared field of view for optimized documentation
- Compass adds pointing direction to each image for location documentation
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to send images and data from your camera to smart phones and tablets that have the FLIR Tools mobile app
- Blend thermal images and visible light images as well as useable picture-in-picture mode with window sizing
- Add up to a total of 5 box areas and 5 moveable spots to get more detailed information
- Humidity, dew point and insulation alarms alert the user when any moisture intrusion or insulation issues are detected
- Using METERLiNK allows you to transmit vital information from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera wirelessly
- Use a bluetooth headset to add voice annotations or use the on-board touch screen for text annotations, as well as sketch feature to draw circles and pointers on stored images
- InstantReport allows your to create a PDF document directly from the camera
Ideal for use to detect water damages such as water leaks on the ceiling, gutters and rooftops; and for inspecting insulation for things such as energy loss, home inspections and HVAC applications.
FLIR T420BX Specifications
Click here for complete specifications on the FLIR T420BX-KIT-15
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)
||320 x 240
|FIELD OF VIEW
||25° - 19°
||-20 to 350°C (-4 to 662°F)
||±2% or 2°C
||5 modes: 5 Spotmeters, 5 Area Boxes,
||Isotherm, Auto hot/cold spot, Δ T
||12: Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, and Rainbow High Contrast (plus all inverted)
||Manual and Automatic
||2 GB SD memory card
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT
What's included with the FLIR T420BX-KIT-15
- T420BX Thermal Imager
- SD Memory Card
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- AC Adaptor/Charger
- 2 x Rechargeable Batteries
- 2-bay battery charger
- Power Supply
- FLIR Tools Software
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Sun Shield
- Bluetooth Headset
- Camera Lens Cap
- Neck Strap
- Hard Carrying Case
- 1196961 15° Lens with Case
- Hard Carrying Case
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR T420BX-KIT-15 Thermal Imaging Camera Kit with Standard and 15° Lenses & Case.
Bluetooth Headset for T420 & T440 Thermal Imagers.
Close-up 4x lens with a 32 x 24mm FOV. Comes complete with case.
45° Lens with Case for FLIR Thermal Imagers.
Power supply for FLIR EXX Series, T4XX Series & T6XX Series. Includes international plugs.
Battery for T420 & T440 Thermal Imagers.
Designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who seeks more advanced infrared training. Level II focuses on strengthening and improving your predictive maintenance thermography expertise with more in-depth concepts and intensive labs.
For those who want begin and manage IR thermographic programs. Covers advanced techniques, temperature measurement, device selection, IR program management, calculating program ROI, & developing written IR testing and inspection procedures. Our thermography experts will contact you with course dates and locations for you to choose from.
Geared to the new infrared camera user, attendees will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.
Review the FLIR Systems T420BX-KIT-15
data-description="This kit provides you with the FLIR T420BX Thermal Imaging Camera with the FLIR standard lens, as well a 15° lens and hard carrying case all in one convenient package. The additional 15° lens offers an increased camera resolution for this imager. Purchasing this as a kit includes the camera calibration to the 15° lens, meaning when you get your camera you're ready to get started.">