FLIR T420-KIT-45 Offers
The FLIR T400 series offers a flexible, efficient and variably universal method of gathering and analyzing equipment data with it's high temperature range, multiple hot spot measurements, Wi-Fi connectivity.
- NEW UltraMax - allows you to generate reports with images that have four times as many pixels, and 50% less noise, so you'll be able to zoom in on smaller targets and measure them more accurately than ever.
- 320 x 240 infrared resolution gives a sharp thermal image for solid accuracy from longer distances
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.045°C helps to find any off putting heat sources faster and easier
- Optimized to measure temperatures ranging from -4°F to 1202°F (-20°C to 650°C)
- Multi-Spectral dynamic imaging makes it possible to add visible spectrum definition to infrared images in real time
- now with the option to automatically match the visible camera field of view to the infrared field of view for optimized documentation
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to send images and data from your camera to smart phones and tablets that have the FLIR Tools mobile app
- Blend thermal images and visible light images as well as useable picture-in-picture mode with window sizing
- Add up to a total of 5 box areas and 5 moveable spots to get more detailed information
- Using METERLiNK allows you to transmit vital information from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera wirelessly
- Use a bluetooth headset to add voice annotations or use the on-board touch screen for text annotations
- InstantReport allows your to create a PDF document directly from the camera
Ideal for use in the utility market to locate problems or detect hot spots; for electrical inspections to scan electrical components for a non-contact view of conditions.
FLIR T420 Specifications
Click here for complete specifications on the FLIR T420-KIT-45
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)
||320 x 240
|FIELD OF VIEW
||25° x 19°
||-20 to 650°C (-4 to 1,202°F)
||±2% or 2°C
||5 modes: 5 Spotmeters, 5 Area Boxes,
||Isotherm, Auto hot/cold spot, Δ T
||12: Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, and Rainbow High Contrast (plus all inverted)
||Manual and Automatic
||2 GB SD memory card
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT
What's included with the FLIR T420-KIT-45
- T420 Thermal Imager
- SD Memory Card
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- AC Adaptor/Charger
- 2 x Rechargeable Batteries
- 2-Bay Battery Charger
- Power Supply
- FLIR Tools Software
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Sun Shield
- Bluetooth Headset
- Camera Lens Cap
- Neck Strap
- Hard Carrying Case
- 1196960 45° Lens with Case
- Hard Carrying Case
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR T420-KIT-45 Thermal Imaging Camera Kit with Standard and 45° Lenses & Case.
FLIR IRW-2C Infrared Inspection Window 2" (50mm) for indoor and outdoor applications. With Broadband Crystal Lens and Easy PIRma-Lock™ Installation.
FLIR IRW-3C Infrared Inspection Window 3" (75mm) for indoor and outdoor applications. With Broadband Crystal Lens and Easy PIRma-Lock™ Installation.
FLIR IRW-4C Infrared Inspection Window 4" (100mm) for indoor and outdoor applications. With Broadband Crystal Lens and Easy PIRma-Lock™ Installation.
Battery for T420 & T440 Thermal Imagers.
Power supply for FLIR EXX Series, T4XX Series & T6XX Series. Includes international plugs.
45° Lens with Case for FLIR Thermal Imagers.
Close-up 4x lens with a 32 x 24mm FOV. Comes complete with case.
Bluetooth Headset for T420 & T440 Thermal Imagers.
Geared to the new infrared camera user, attendees will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.
Designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who seeks more advanced infrared training. Level II focuses on strengthening and improving your predictive maintenance thermography expertise with more in-depth concepts and intensive labs.
For those who want begin and manage IR thermographic programs. Covers advanced techniques, temperature measurement, device selection, IR program management, calculating program ROI, & developing written IR testing and inspection procedures. Our thermography experts will contact you with course dates and locations for you to choose from.
Review the FLIR Systems T420-KIT-45
data-description="This kit provides you with the FLIR T420 Thermal Imaging Camera with the FLIR standard lens, as well a 45° lens and hard carrying case all in one convenient package. The additional 45° lens offers an increased camera resolution for this imager. Purchasing this as a kit includes the camera calibration to the 45° lens, meaning when you get your camera you're ready to get started.">