FLIR T600bx Infrared Camera with MSX and UltraMax Technology
The FLIR T600bx produces thermal images of 480 x 360 pixels. The measurement range lies between -40° C and +650°C. The FLIR T600bx also incorporates a 5 megapixel visual camera. It generates crisp visual images that can be used as a reference against the thermal image in all conditions.
Thermal images and visual images are stored simultaneously when pushing a button. A LED lamp allows for taking visual images also in extremely dark environments.
Now Featuring MSX and UltraMax Technology
FLIR MSX Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging extracts the high-contrast highlights from the built-in visible camera's image and then virtually superimposes the enhanced details onto the entire corresponding FLIR infrared image. This enhances the clarity of the thermal image making it easier to recognize key elements of the image and identify problem areas. Simply put MSX makes it easier to find, recognize, and identify issues.
FLIR's new UltraMax is a unique image processing technique that allows you to generate reports with images that have four times as many pixels, and 50% less noise, so you'll be able to zoom in on smaller targets and measure them more accurately than ever.
UltraMax and MSX combine to turn T-Series cameras into the most powerful infrared imaging and non-contact temperature measurement tools on the planet.
FLIR T600bx Building Inspection Applications:
- Missing Insulation - Locate poor insulation quickly by detecting and comparing differences with surrounding areas.
- Water Damage - Find and fi x hidden water damage quickly before small problems become big,
expensive ones, and document proof of your repairs.
- Air Leaks - Detect air leaks around windows, doors, and other structures. Repairing them saves energy and money.
- Electrical Problems - Finding hidden electrical problems is easy with FLIR, allowing you to take quick action to solve them.
- HVAC Problems - Discover leaking ductwork and troubleshoot heating, AC, and radiant flooring problems to maximize energy efficiency.
- Mold and Rot - See temperature differences to expose hidden leaks that can lead to expensive and extensive health issues and structural damage.
- Destructive Pests - Hunt down burrowing and nesting insects and rodents before they eat customers out of house and home.
Multiple Imaging Modes
All T-Series cameras let you view thermal, visual, and MSX images and store them simultaneously for further analysis using FLIR Tools software. Additionally the T-Series offers Picture-in-Picture that inserts the thermal image over the visible photo as an extra documentation option.
Thermal with MSX
Picture in Picture
Exclusive Rotating Optical Block
Work smarter and let the camera bend over backwards and forwards to help you get through your busy schedule. Reduce stress on your neck and back. Scan targets overhead, under things, and from the toughest angles by pointing the lens 120° up or down while keeping the display in easy view.
Remote Camera Control and Streaming Video
Connect T-Series cameras to mobile devices with the free FLIR Tools Mobile Wi-Fi app. Remotely control major camera functions and monitor live video from a more convenient distance. And import, analyze, and paste stored images into simple, professional reports that you can email right from the field.
Sketch on IR / Visual
Use the touchscreen to quickly draw circles and pointers on stored images to highlight areas of interest.
Add voice or text comments to images or use the touchscreen to sketch.
Thermal Fusion and Picture in Picture
Blend thermal and visible images onscreen to identify targets clearly; use fusion “threshold” to isolate hotspots within a scene.
Compass and GPS
Automatically embeds camera pointing direction and geo-location annotation to live and stored images for additional documentation.
Lots of interchangeable telephoto and wide angle optics to see small and distant targets or more of the scene.
The FLIR T640 now leads the way with thermal imaging's first fully-automatic focusing to keep your images razor sharp no matter where you aim; clarity and accuracy doesn't get any easier.
Helps you see thermal images and measurement overlays more easily in the brightest environents.
FLIR T600bx Features
- NEW UltraMax - allows you to generate reports with images that have four times as many pixels, and 50% less noise, so you'll be able to zoom in on smaller targets and measure them more accurately than ever.
- A New High IR Resolution - Crisp thermal images with 172,800 pixels (480 × 360) for the better detection, picture quality, and temperature measurements from long range.
- Exclusive Rotating Optical Block - Work smarter. Scan targets overhead, and from other tough angles effortlessly with the lens system that lets you point 120° up or down while keeping the display in easy view.
- MSX® Enhancement - Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging adds visible spectrum definition to IR images in real time for excellent thermal detail to help you instantly recognize the problem locations.
- Remote Control and Streaming Video via Wi-Fi - Control camera functions, stream video for live monitoring, and import images and data from the camera using the FLIR Tools Mobile app on your smartphone or tablets so you can share critical information quickly from the field.
- Auto-Focus Precision - FLIR T-Series cameras offer both manual control and the fastest auto-focus in the industry to snap in ultimate clarity and accuracy.
- Accuracy - Calibrated within +/– 2°C or +/– 2% of reading.
- Multiple Measurements - Report all the details with 10 measurement spots, 5 box areas, Delta T temperature differential, isotherm, and auto hot/cold markers.
- METERLiNK® - Wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera for annotating thermal images to further support findings.
- Built-in 5MP digital camera, LED lamps, laser pointer, diopter, rotating lens, image capture button and auto/manual focus.
- Thermal Fusion inserts IR image set within a temperature interval onto corresponding digital image.
- Sketch on IR — draw circles and pointers on stored images.
FLIR T600bx Series Specs and Comparison
Click here for complete specifications on the FLIR T600bx
||<0.04°C @ 30°C
||<0.03°C @ 30°C
||<0.04°C @ 30°C
||<0.03°C @ 30°C
||+/-2°C (+/-3.6°F) or +/-2% of reading, whichever is greater, at 25°C (77°F) nominal
||-40°F to 662°F (-40°C to 350°C)
||-40°F to 1,202°F (-40°C to 650°C)
||-40°F to 1,202°F (-40°C to 650°C)
||6 presets: center spot; hot spot (box max); cold spot (box min); no measurements; 2 user presets
||25°, 7° & 15° Tele, 45° & 80° Wide; Close up: 100 µm, 50 µm, 25 µm
||Manual & Automatic
||Manual, Automatic, and Continuous
||Capacitive touch screen
|Built-in Visual Camera
|Sketch on IR/Visual Image
||Draw or add predefined stamps
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR T600BX Thermal Imaging Camera, 172800 (480 x 360), 30Hz.
15° lens with a 16 x 12mm FOV for use with FLIR T-Series. Comes complete with case.
Close-up 5.8x lens with a 64 x 48mm FOV. Includes a case, front and rear lens caps, and mounting instructions.
45° lens with a 32mm x 24mm FOV for use with FLIR T-Series. Comes complete with case.
Geared to the new infrared camera user, attendees will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.
Designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who seeks more advanced infrared training. Level II focuses on strengthening and improving your predictive maintenance thermography expertise with more in-depth concepts and intensive labs.
For those who want begin and manage IR thermographic programs. Covers advanced techniques, temperature measurement, device selection, IR program management, calculating program ROI, & developing written IR testing and inspection procedures. Our thermography experts will contact you with course dates and locations for you to choose from.
Power supply for FLIR EXX Series, T4XX Series & T6XX Series. Includes international plugs.
FLIR software suite for analysis and reporting with E-series and T-series FLIR infrared cameras. 2 user license.
Review the FLIR Systems T600bx
data-description="For building applications. Features a 480 x 360 30Hz infrared detector, UltraMax, WiFi, 0.04°C thermal sensitivity, and a -40 to 350°C (-40 to 662°F) temperature range.">