FLIR i7 Infrared Camera
FLIR i7 Infrared CameraNow with higher resolution, greater thermal sensitivity and wider field of view!
The FLIR i7 just got better. Featuring an upgraded 140x140 infrared detector, the new (updated) FLIR i7 measures 19,200 temperature points and displays it on a crisp 2.8" LCD monitor. With a 0.1° thermal sensitivity, 2% or 2deg; accuracy and a wider 29 degree infrared field-of-view and fast, accurate performance it's perfect for everyday use in building diagnostics and predictive maintenance.
More durable housing that can withstand a 2 meter (6.6 feet) drop test!
When compared to the previous generation, the new FLIR i7 offers greater durability and performance for the same price and puts high-quality, cost-effective thermal imaging in the hands of those who need it most. Now energy auditors, building inspectors, electrical contractors, predictive maintenance specialists, HVAC professionals, insulation experts, restoration contractors, and many more can have fast, accurate, easy-to-use thermal imaging every day.
Whether you're just getting into thermal imaging, or are so convinced of its effectiveness that you want to outfit everyone on your crew with an infrared camera, the new FLIR i-Series is the answer and the FLIR i7 at the top of this series delivers excellent accurate performance and a still-affordable price.
The new FLIR i7 infrared thermal imaging camera offers:
- Excellent Screen Size and Quality - High-resolution color 2.8" LCD display helps you find problems fast.
- Accurate Results - FLIR?s outstanding thermal accuracy (+/-2%) and broad measurement range (-20°C to 250°C / -4°F to 482°F) give you results you can count on
- Rugged, Compact Design - Easy to use, one-handed operation with a focus-free lens; tough enough to withstand a two meter drop and stow with the rest of your tools
- Fully Radiometric Images - Store up to 5,000 JPEG image files with all your temperature measurements right in the camera for future analysis, downloads, and custom reports.
- Plenty of Extras - Includes PC reporting software, plenty of memory with a 2 GB microSD card, and comes complete with a hard carrying case.
- Unmatched Warranty - FLIR's exclusive Double Diamond 2-5-10 warranty covers the whole camera for 2 years, the battery for 5 years, and the detector for 10 full years. No one but FLIR can offer peace of mind like this because no one but FLIR builds their own detectors.
FLIR iSeries ComparisonImage Resolution Comparison:
Maybe you’re simply looking to replace your old IR thermometer with a serious thermal imaging tool that can show you so much more and collect reliable temperature data. Or perhaps you need a thermal camera that meets RESNET resolution standards and gives you a wider view for scanning larger areas in finer detail. Whatever your inspections call for, FLIR i-Series offers a very practical solution.
FLIR iSeries Applications
Door air infiltration
Electrical panel close
Electrical panel wide
Leak in ceiling - water infiltration
Radiant flooring flow
Weather stripping issue
- 2G miniSD Card with adaptors,
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery with 100-240V AC adaptor/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs
- Mini USB cable
- FLIR Tools reporting software
- built-in manual lens shutter
- Hard case
The Bottom Line:
FLIR iSeries Key Features:Outstanding ease-of-use
The camera is extremely easy to understand and operate, designed for entry-level users. The camera is intuitive and comes with a full manual.
Produces instant, point-and-shoot JPEG thermal imagery that carries all required temperature data and can be stored internally or externally, sent and analyzed.
The fixed focus free lens makes using the FLIR i5/i7 a snap.
Compact and lightweight
FLIR i3/i5/i7 weighs only 365 g, and is easy to store in a belt pouch.
FLIR i-Series thermal imaging cameras withstand a 2 meter drop. They are watersplash proof and IP43 rated.
SD card storage
Stores images with unique ID in radiometric JPEG format, containing all temperature data on a standard miniSD card. USB file transfer to PC.
Reporting and analysis software included
FLIR Tools software is included and the camera is also compatible with the more powerful FLIR Reporter.
High accuracy of ±2°C or ±2% produces sensitive thermal images for general purpose maintenance analysis. Measures temperatures up to +250°C and detects temperature differences as small as 0.10°C.
Spotmeter, box with max./min. temperatures, isotherm above/below (depending on model).
|Model Number||FLIR i3||FLIR i5||FLIR i7|
|Resolution||60 x 60 pixels||100 x 100 pixels||140 × 140 pixels|
|Thermal Sensitivity||< 0.15° C||< 0.1° C|
|Accuracy||+/-2% or 2° C|
|Temperature Range||-4°F to 482°F (-20°C to 250°C)|
|Field of View||12.5º x 12.5º||21º x 21º||29º x 29º|
|Screen||2.8" Color LCD|
|Frame Rate||9 Hz|
|Emissivity||0.1 to 1.0 Adjustable|
|Thermal Palettes||Iron, Rainbow, Gray|
|Measurement Modes||Spot (center)||Spot (center); Area (min. & max.); Isoterm (above/below)|
|File Type||Radiometric JPG (>5,000)|
|Battery Type / Op Time||Li-Ion / >5 hrs|
|Charging System||In-Camera Charger with AC Adapter; 3 hrs to 90% capacity|
|Dimensions / Weight||8.8" x 3.1" x 3.3" (223 x 79 x 85 mm) / 12.8 oz (365 g)|
|Drop||2 m (6.6 ft)|
|Shock||25 g, IEC 60068-2-29|
|Vibration||2 g, IEC 60068-2-6|
|Warranty||10 Year Detector/5 Year Battery/2 Year Parts & Labor|