FLIR B300 Infrared Camera
FLIR B300 Infrared CameraThe FLIR B300 infrared camera is a part of FLIR's professional line of Building Inspection cameras. It has a temperature measurement range from -20°C to 120°C, isotherms, zoom options, humidity and insulation alarms. The camera is dust- and water splash proof (IP54), shock-resistant, with a battery enabling up to four hours of uninterrupted use. The FLIR B300 has a 320x240 IR resolution and also features an on board visual camera, picture-in-picture fusion, touch screen LCD and interchangeable lens.
FLIR B-Series cameras are all compatible with the ThermaCAM Reporter 8.3 software, a wizard-based reporting suite with advanced image processing and temperature calculation functions. The FLIR B-Series carry the Picture-in-Picture function which allows to overlay, pan and scale an infrared image on the visual image thus enabling a full analysis of the combined images as all measurement data are retained.
FLIR's Thermal Fusion functionality enhances the value of an infrared image by allowing the user to overlay it directly over the corresponding visible image in real-time. The functionality combines the benefits of both the infrared image and visual picture at the push of a button. It allows for easier identification and interpretation of infrared images.
Measurement Modes & Corrections
- Auto Hot/Cold Point Detection
- 5 Spotmeters
- 5 Box areas
- Temperature Screening
- Reflected ambient temperature
- Emissivity Correction
- Delta T
Long Battery LifeThe FLIR B400 uses a rechargeable lithium ion battery that provides 4 hours of continuous use.
4x Zoom & WiFi ConnectivityFLIR updated the FLIR B300 infrared camera in November 2011. New
features include an enhancement of its zoom capabilities and from 2x to
4x Zoom and the addition of WiFi connectivity to mobile devices. First
generation B300 owners can have their FLIR B300 retrofitted with the
WiFi USB adapter and firmware upgraded by sending the camera back to
FLIR for US$250.
* WiFi Connectivity is not available in Canada.
Bluetooth connectivity with METERLiNKMETERLiNK is an exclusive new technology that wirelessly connects FLIR infrared cameras to Extech meters via Bluetooth™ to accelerate and simplify inspections. During infrared inspections of electrical components, users can transmit key electrical readings such as current or voltage from an Extech MO295 moisture meter directly to a FLIR infrared camera. METERLiNK™ instantly imprints the moisture readings onto a related infrared image not only adding time-savings, but also ensuring accurate, coordinated documentation for PdM inspection reports.
The FLIR B-Series of portable infrared cameras takes infrared camera ergonomics, weight and ease-of-use to a new level. Usability is key: our engineers have translated user feedback on comfort and clarity into a series of comprehensive and innovative features. Furthermore, the FLIR B-Series has been specifically developed for industrial environments.
Industry-Leading WarrantyThe FLIR B300 is backed by FLIR Systems' new 5-10-2 Protection warranty. 5-year warranty on the battery, 10-year warranty on the detector (micro-bolometer) and 2 years warranty on the camera.
- Hard transport case
- Infrared camera with lens
- Battery charger
- Calibration certificate
- FLIR QuickReport PC software CD-ROM
- Mains cable
- Memory card with adapter
- Power supply
- Printed getting started guide
- USB cable
- User documentation CD-ROM
- Video cable
- Warranty extension card or Registration card
The Bottom Line:
- High Resolution IR Images - 76,800 pixels (320 x 240) Infrared resolution
- Visible Light Digital Camera - 3.1MP resolution with flash provides sharp images regardless of lighting conditions
- New! 4X Continuous Zoom - Zoom with auto/manual focus
- New! Wi-Fi Connectivity – Send images and data to mobile devices
like iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® with FLIR Viewer so you can
analyze and share critical information faster than ever (Not available in Canada)
- Rotating Lens - Rotating lens detents up to 120° for easy viewing angle
- Insulation Alarm - Detects areas that don’t fulfill the insulation requirements
- Dew Point Alarm - Displays areas with risk of surface condensation where mold growth could occur
- Scalable Picture in Picture (PIP) Fusion - Displays thermal image super-imposed over a digital image
- Video Lamp - Allows the visual cameraand fusion to be used in poorly lit environments
- Temperature Range - From -4 to 248°F (-20 to 120°C) targeting insulation, HVAC, and building applications; Optional higher temperature up to 2192°F/1200°C available
- ± 2%Accuracy - reliable temperature measurement
- Thumbnail Image Gallery -Allows quick search of stored images
- Li-Ion Rechargable Battery - lasts >4hrs continuous use; replaceable
- Copy to USB - Easy upload of a single image or a folder from the camera to a USB memory stick
- Laser LocatIR™ Pointer - Pinpoints a reference spot with a laser and aligns a marker to it on the image
- IR Window Correction - Menu settings allow you to account for transmission loss through IR windows
- Voice Comment Recording - on images & can be integrated onto report
- Wireless Communication - Bluetooth® Transmitter with METERLiNK™
- Includes - SD Memory Card (stores >1000 Radiometric JPEG images), two rechargeable batteries, 2-bay battery charger, QuickReport software, USB Mini- B cable, Bluetooth® USB micro adapter, sun shield, stylus pen, headset, camera lens cap, and hard transport case
- Interchangeable Optics - Optional 6°, 15°, 45°, 90°, Close up: 100, 50, 25μm, easily attach to the camera
|Temperature range||-4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C); Optional Higher Temperature available|
|Image Storage||1000 radiometric JPEG images (SD card memory)|
|Imaging Performance / Image Presentation|
|Field of view/min focus distance||25° x 19°/1.31ft (0.4m)|
|Thermal sensitivity (N.E.T.D)||<0.05°C at 30°C|
|Detector Type - Focal plane array(FPA) uncooled microbolometer||320x240 pixels|
|Spectral range||7.5 to 13 µm|
|Display||Built-in touch-screen 3.5" color LCD|
|Image modes||Thermal/Visual/Picture-in-Picture Fusion|
|Image annotation||Voice (60 sec)|
|Lens||25° (optional 6°, 15°, 45°, 90°, Close up 100, 50, 25µm lenses available)|
|Video Lamp||Bright LED lamp|
|Laser Classification/Type||Class 2/Semiconductor AlGalnP Diode Laser:1mW/635nm (red)|
|Set-up controls||Mode selector, color palettes, configure info to be shown in image, local adaptation of units, language, date and time formats, and image gallery|
|Measurement modes||5 Spotmeters, 5 Box areas, Isotherm, Auto hot/cold spot, DeltaT|
|Measurement correction||Reflected ambient temperature & emissivity correction|
|Battery Type/operating time||Li-Ion/ >4 hours, Display shows battery status|
|Charging system||In camera AC adapter/2 bay charging system|
|Shock||25G, IEC 68-2-29|
|Vibration||2G, IEC 68-2-6|
|Dimensions/Weight||4.2 x 7.9 x 4.9" (106 x 201 x 125mm)/1.94lbs (0.88kg), including battery|
|Warranty||2 years (Warranty extended to 2 years when the camera is registered)|
FLIR Software PackagesQuickReport™ PC software enables users to Organize, Analyze and Create Reports with FLIR Cameras.
FLIR Build IR Software package specifically designed to carry out advanced analysis of building structures. It is used to analyze images taken with an infrared camera, and create inspection reports based on these images.
FLIR Reporter Ver.8.5 is a powerful software for creating compelling and professional, fully customized, easy-to-interpret reports in a standard MS Word Document. You can create a report by simply Dragging and Dropping your images on a desktop icon or using the Wizards to guide you step-by-step through the process. The saved document is a "live" report with full access to the analysis tools and temperature measurement data.
The reports can be multi-page and include all of your IR inspection data-infrared and visual images, temperature measurements, voice comments and text notes.