FLIR T360 Infrared Camera
FLIR T360 Infrared CameraThe FLIR T360 Infrared Camera is a small, compact yet powerful infrared camera. With a 320x240 IR Resolution, it also features an on board visual camera, picture-in-picture fusion, a touch screen LCD and interchangeable lenses.
Some of the features of FLIR T360 include Scalable Picture-in-Picture, IR Fusion, a large 3.5" Touch screen LCD, a bright 1000 cd lamp when capturing images in low light and 60 seconds of voice annotation. The FLIR T360 also features a more advanced touch screen display that gives you more image annotation options: touch screen text soft keys, image marker on the IR/Visual image and sketch!
Multiple Temperature RangesThe FLIR T360 provides multiple temperature ranges: -20°C to 120°C, 0°C to 350°C ( -4°F to 248°F, 32°F to 662°F), +200°C to +650°C (+392°F to +1202°F)
Image StorageThe FLIR T360 comes with a 1GB SD memory card that allows you to store 1000+ images. In addition to the memory card storage, the FLIR i-series cameras come with a USB-A port that allows you to connect a USB memory stick directly into the camera and transfer the images on to it for a faster and sometimes more convenient way to store your thermal images.
Measurement Modes & Corrections
- Auto Hot/Cold Point Detection
- 5 Spotmeters
- 5 Box areas
- Temperature Screening
- Reflected ambient temperature
- Emissivity Correction
- Delta T
Long Battery LifeThe FLIR T360 uses a rechargeable lithium ion battery that provides 4 hours of continuous use.
Bluetooth connectivity with METERLiNKMETERLiNK is an exclusive new technology that wirelessly connects FLIR infrared cameras to Extech meters via Bluetooth™ to accelerate and simplify inspections. During infrared inspections of electrical components, users can transmit key electrical readings such as current or voltage from an Extech EX845 clamp meter directly to a FLIR infrared camera. METERLiNK™ instantly imprints the electrical readings onto a related infrared image not only adding time-savings, but also ensuring accurate, coordinated documentation for PdM inspection reports.
The FLIR T-Series of portable infrared cameras takes infrared camera ergonomics, weight and ease-of-use to a new level. Usability is key: our engineers have translated user feedback on comfort and clarity into a series of comprehensive and innovative features. Furthermore, the FLIR T-Series has been specifically developed for industrial environments.
- Utility Market — Utilities worldwide use infrared cameras to locate problems or to detect hot spots and other problems before they turn into costly failures and production downtime or dangerous electrical fires.
- Electrical Inspections — With FLIR thermal imaging cameras electrical contractors can scan electrical cabinets/panels and components for a non-contact view of conditions.
Industry-Leading WarrantyThe FLIR T360 is backed by FLIR Systems' new 5-10-2 Protection warranty. 5-year warranty on the battery, 10-year warranty on the detector (micro-bolometer) and 2 years warranty on the camera.
- Hard transport case
- Infrared camera with lens
- Battery charger
- Calibration certificate
- FLIR QuickReport PC software CD-ROM
- Mains cable
- Memory card with adapter
- Power supply
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- USB cable
- User documentation CD-ROM
- Video cable
- Warranty extension card or Registration card
The Bottom Line:
- IR Image Resolution — 76,800 pixels (320 x 240) Infrared resolution
- Visible Light Digital Camera — 3.1MP resolution with flash provides sharp images regardless of lighting conditions
- 4X Continuous Zoom - Zoom with auto/manual focus
- Rotating Lens — Rotating lens detents up to 120° for easy viewing angle
- Scalable Picture in Picture (PIP) Fusion — Displays thermal image super-imposed over a digital image and is scalable to resize the thermal image
- Video Lamp — Allow the visual camera and fusion to be used in poorly lit environments
- High Temperature Range
— From –4 to 1202°F (–20 to 650°C) targeting electrical and industrial
applications; Optional 2192°F/1200°C temperature available
- ± 2% Accuracy — reliable temperature measurement
- Thumbnail Image Gallery — Allows quick search of stored images
- Li-Ion Rechargable Battery — lasts >5hrs continuous use; replaceable
- Copy to USB — Easy upload of images from camera to USB memory stick
- Laser LocatIR™ Pointer — Pinpoints a reference spot with a laser
- IR Window Correction - Software settings allow you to account for transmission loss through IR windows
- Voice Comment Recording — on images & can be integrated onto report
- Wireless Communication — Bluetooth® Transmitter with METERLiNK™
- Instant Report — Create a Thermographic Inspection report directly in the camera
- Temperature Screening — Audible alarm sounds when temperature exceeds programmable set point
- Includes — SD Memory Card (stores >1000 Radiometric JPEG images), Li-Ion rechargeable battery with 100-260V AC adaptor/charger, two rechargeable batteries, 2-bay battery charger, QuickReport software, USB Mini-B cable, Bluetooth® USB micro adapter, sun shield, stylus pen, headset, camera lens cap, and hard transport case
- Interchangeable Optics — Optional 6°, 15°, 45°, 90°, Close up: 100, 50,
25μm, easily attach to the camera
|Temperature range||-4°F to 1202°F (-20°C to 650°C); Optional Higher Temperature available|
|Image Storage||1000 radiometric JPEG images (SD card memory)|
|Imaging Performance / Image Presentation|
|Field of view/min focus distance||25° x 19°/1.31ft (0.4m)|
|Thermal sensitivity (N.E.T.D)||<0.05°C at 30°C|
|Detector Type - Focal plane array(FPA) uncooled microbolometer||320x240 pixels|
|Spectral range||7.5 to 13 µm|
|Display||Built-in touch-screen 3.5" color LCD|
|Image annotation||Voice (60 sec)|
|Lens||25° (optional 6°, 15°, 45°, 90°, Close up 100, 50, 25μm lenses available)|
|Video Lamp||Bright LED lamp|
|Laser Classification/Type||Class 2/Semiconductor AlGalnP Diode Laser:1mW/635nm (red)|
|Set-up controls||Mode selector, color palettes, configure info to be shown in image, local adaptation of units, language, date and time formats, and image gallery|
|Measurement modes||5 Spotmeters, 5 Box areas, Isotherm, Auto hot/cold spot, Delta T|
|Measurement correction||Reflected ambient temperature & emissivity correction|
|Battery Type/operating time||Li-Ion/ >4 hours, Display shows battery status|
|Charging system||In camera AC adapter/2 bay charging system|
|Shock||25G, IEC 68-2-29|
|Vibration||2G, IEC 68-2-6|
|Dimensions/Weight||4.2x7.9x4.9" (106x201x125mm)/1.94lbs (0.88kg), including battery|
|Warranty||2 years (Warranty extended to 2 years when the camera is registered)|
FLIR Software PackagesQuickReport™ PC software enables users to Organize, Analyze and Create Reports with FLIR Cameras.
FLIR Build IR Software package specifically designed to carry out advanced analysis of building structures. It is used to analyze images taken with an infrared camera, and create inspection reports based on these images.
FLIR Reporter Ver.8.5 is a powerful software for creating compelling and professional, fully customized, easy-to-interpret reports in a standard MS Word Document. You can create a report by simply Dragging and Dropping your images on a desktop icon or using the Wizards to guide you step-by-step through the process. The saved document is a "live" report with full access to the analysis tools and temperature measurement data.
The reports can be multi-page and include all of your IR inspection data-infrared and visual images, temperature measurements, voice comments and text notes.