FLIR B250 Infrared Camera
FLIR B-Series cameras are all compatible with the ThermaCAM Reporter 8.3 software, a wizard-based reporting suite with advanced image processing and temperature calculation functions. The FLIR B-Series carry the Picture-in-Picture function which allows to overlay, pan and scale an infrared image on the visual image thus enabling a full analysis of the combined images as all measurement data are retained.
FLIR's Thermal Fusion functionality enhances the value of an infrared image by allowing the user to overlay it directly over the corresponding visible image in real-time. The functionality combines the benefits of both the infrared image and visual picture at the push of a button. It allows for easier identification and interpretation of infrared images.
Industry-Leading WarrantyThe FLIR B250 is backed by FLIR Systems' new 5-10-2 Protection warranty. 5-year warranty on the battery, 10-year warranty on the detector (micro-bolometer) and 2 years warranty on the camera.
The B-Series comes in five versions: the B200 & B250 with a 200x150 IR resolution and the B300, B360 & B400 with a 320x240 IR resolution and a range of additional refined measurement modes. The new models are also available and marketed in a T-version for industrial applications.
- SD Memory Card,
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery with 100-260V AC adaptor/charger
- 2-bay battery charger
- QuickReport software
- USB Mini-B cable
- video cable
- sun shield
- stylus pen & headset (B250)
- camera lens cap
- transport case
The Bottom Line:
- High Resolution IR Images - 30,000 pixels (200 x 150) Infrared resolution
- Visible Light Digital Camera - 3.1MP resolution with flash provides sharp images regardless of lighting conditions
- 2X Continuous Zoom - Zoom with auto/manual focus
- Rotating Lens - Rotating lens detents up to 120° for easy viewing angle
- Insulation Alarm - Detects areas that don’t fulfill the insulation requirements
- Dew Point Alarm - Displays areas with risk of surface condensation where mold growth could occur
- Picture in Picture (PIP) Fusion - Displays thermal image super-imposed over a digital image
- Video Lamp - Allows the visual cameraand fusion to be used in poorly lit environments
- Temperature Range - From -4 to 248°F (-20 to 120°C) targeting insulation, HVAC, and building applications; Optional higher temperature up to 2192°F/1200°C available
- ± 2%Accuracy - reliable temperature measurement
- Thumbnail Image Gallery -Allows quick search of stored images
- Li-Ion Rechargable Battery - lasts >4hrs continuous use; replaceable
- Copy to USB - Easy upload of a single image or a folder from the camera to a USB memory stick
- Laser LocatIR™ Pointer - Pinpoints a reference spot with a laser and aligns a marker to it on the image
- IR Window Correction - Menu settings allow you to account for transmission loss through IR windows
- Voice Comment Recording - on images & can be integrated onto report
- Wireless Communication - Bluetooth® Transmitter with METERLiNK™
- Includes - SD Memory Card (stores >1000 Radiometric JPEG images), two rechargeable batteries, 2-bay battery charger, QuickReport software, USB Mini- B cable, Bluetooth® USB micro adapter, sun shield, stylus pen, headset, camera lens cap, and hard transport case
- Interchangeable Optics - Optional 6°, 15°, 45°, 90°, Close up: 100, 50, 25μm, easily attach to the camera
|Temperature range||-4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C); Optional Higher Temperature available|
|Image Storage||1000 radiometric JPEG images (SD card memory)|
|Imaging Performance / Image Presentation|
|Field of view/min focus distance||25° x 19°/1.31ft (0.4m)|
|Thermal sensitivity (N.E.T.D)||<0.07°C a t30°C|
|Detector Type - Focal plane array(FPA) uncooled microbolometer||200x150 pixels|
|Spectral range||7.5 to 13 µm|
|Display||Built-in touch-screen 3.5" color LCD|
|Image modes||Thermal/Visual/Picture-in-Picture Fusion|
|Image annotation||Voice (60 sec)|
|Lens||25° (optional 6°, 15°, 45°, 90°, Close up 100, 50, 25µm lenses available)|
|Video Lamp||Bright LED lamp|
|Laser Classification/Type||Class 2/Semiconductor AlGalnP Diode Laser:1mW/635nm (red)|
|Set-up controls||Mode selector, color palettes, configure info to be shown in image, local adaptation of units, language, date and time formats, and image gallery|
|Measurement modes||5 Spotmeters, 5 Box areas, Isotherm, Auto hot/cold spot, DeltaT|
|Measurement correction||Reflected ambient temperature & emissivity correction|
|Battery Type/operating time||Li-Ion/ >4 hours, Display shows battery status|
|Charging system||In camera AC adapter/2 bay charging system|
|Shock||25G, IEC 68-2-29|
|Vibration||2G, IEC 68-2-6|
|Dimensions/Weight||4.2 x 7.9 x 4.9" (106 x 201 x 125mm)/1.94lbs (0.88kg), including battery|
|Warranty||2 years (Warranty extended to 2 years when the camera is registered)|
FLIR Software PackagesQuickReport™ PC software enables users to Organize, Analyze and Create Reports with FLIR Cameras.
FLIR Build IR Software package specifically designed to carry out advanced analysis of building structures. It is used to analyze images taken with an infrared camera, and create inspection reports based on these images.
FLIR Reporter Ver.8.5 is a powerful software for creating compelling and professional, fully customized, easy-to-interpret reports in a standard MS Word Document. You can create a report by simply Dragging and Dropping your images on a desktop icon or using the Wizards to guide you step-by-step through the process. The saved document is a "live" report with full access to the analysis tools and temperature measurement data.
The reports can be multi-page and include all of your IR inspection data-infrared and visual images, temperature measurements, voice comments and text notes.