FLIR BuildIR Software 5 User License (T197778L5)
Visualize and Quantify Building Related Problems
FLIR BuildIR works together with an infrared camera to visualize and quantify building related problems like air infiltration, insulation defects, thermal bridges and moisture problems in a professional report. With new unique features it also enables quantifying and estimation of the cost of energy loss.
Highlights of the software are a Grid/area quantifying function, a Panorama/image stitching tool, an energy cost estimation calculator and customized templates for building related reports.
Panorama / image stitching tool
The Panorama functionality allows stitching several images together into one big image. This is particularly useful when you do not have a wide angle lens available when doing your inspections. The image grid tool is used to quantify the size of areas and to gather measurement data within the highlighted area.
Customized building report templates
The software includes several report templates to ease the report creation. Examples of unique templates are:
- Energy Cost report including thermal index, R/U-value and total heat transfer
- Humidity Inspection for calculation of dew points
- Air Tightness report for visualization of air infiltration
The FLIR BuildIR software works as a plug-in to the general FLIR Reporter software and can be purchased separately or together as a package.
- Detect humidity problems
- Find insulation deficiencies
- Find air infiltration
- Analyze building structures
- Estimate annual energy costs and savings
- Work with data logging results
The Bottom Line:
- Possibility of assessing scope of damage/problem
- Digital Camera — 3.1 Megapixels with built-in LED lights provides sharp images regardless of lighting conditions
- Panorama — create one image from many to cover large objects or increase resolution
- More than 10 professional pre-designed report templates for: air infiltration, moisture, insulation deficiencies, and estimation of potential energy savings, energy cost comparison
- Use the image grid tool to quantify geographical areas
- Link files
- Create graph of the conditions during the inspection