FLIR E60 Infrared Camera
FLIR E60 Thermal Imaging Camera with MSX Technology
The FLIR E60 features an IR Pixel Resolution of 320 × 240, Thermal Sensitivity Range <0.05°C, and a 60Hz frame rate.
The new FLIR EXX-Series cameras are best suited for electricians, plant maintenance engineers, facilities technicians and others that perform frequent thermal inspections. Built to help you work efficiently allowing you to cover your checklist and be able to share images and detailed reports of your findings immediately. The new EXX-Series of thermal imaging cameras provides an excellent new array of imaging, communication, and productivity tools to make your job easier.
Now Featuring MSX Technology
FLIR MSX Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging extracts the high-contrast highlights from the built-in visible camera's image and then virtually superimposes the enhanced details onto the entire corresponding FLIR infrared image. This enhances the clarity of the thermal image making it easier to recognize key elements of the image and identify problem areas. Simply put MSX makes it easier to find, recognize, and identify issues.
FLIR E60 Mechanical Applications:
- Electrical - Find hidden problems quickly, make timely repairs, prevent unscheduled shutdowns, and improve plant safety.
- Mechanical - Discover overheated bearings, linkages, and other components before they can interrupt your operations or create safety hazards.
- Utility - Scan large areas and hundreds of connections quickly and efficiently to prevent unexpected service outages and lost revenues.
- Roofing - Find compromised roofing areas at your facility, and repair it before problems quickly become a safety hazard or require replacing the entire structure.
- Building Diagnostics - Even small areas of moisture intrusion can be easy to spot with an infrared camera. Locate and repair hidden water damage before a trickle turns into a flood.
- Energy Loss - Discover missing insulation, faulty HVAC systems, and other issues that waste energy and lots of money.
Simple Touchscreen Tools
With our latest Dark Precision touchscreen interface at your fingertips, you’ll be able to instantly tap into multiple temperature measurement tools, image modes, archived JPEGs, and more so setting and getting it right is never a hassle.
Add up to three box areas and three moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information.
New auto screen orientation lets you switch between landscape and portrait view to optimize your field of view while keeping the temperature measurement overlays upright on the LCD no matter how you hold the camera.
Optional Optics and Full Focus Control
A variety of interchangeable lenses let you switch to wide angle for capturing more of the scene in one shot or telephoto to see and measure temperatures on distant and smaller targets. Manual focus helps you dial in the sharpest clarity and finest accuracy.
- Hard transport case
- Infrared camera
- 2 Batteries
- Battery charger
- Camera lens cap
- USB cable
- Video cable
- Transport case pad lock
- FLIR Tools software CD-ROM
- MicroSD Memory card (incl. MiniSD & SD Adapters)
- Power supply, incl. multi-plug adapters
- Calibration certificate
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Printed Important Information Guide
- User documentation CD-ROM
- Warranty extension card or Registration card
- 2 years bumper to bumper full coverage (up from 1 year)
- 5 year battery warranty, full replacement
- 10 year detector (Micro bolometer) coverage
The Bottom Line:
FLIR E60 Key Features:
- High Resolution Imaging - The FLIR E60 features an IR Pixel Resolution of 320x240 (76,800 pixels)
- MSX - Every model allows you to view and save images in stunning MSX mode as well as picture-in-picture to overlay thermal onto visible images for easy location orientation and clearer documentation.
- Multiple Measurements - Add up to 3 box areas and 3 moveable spots with the touchscreen to gather detailed temperature information.
- Perpetual Battery Operation - 2-bay charger and spare battery option means plenty of power to keep you running all day.
- MeterLink® - Measure more than temperature by connecting compatible clamp & moisture meters to E-Series cameras via Bluetooth to annotate images to further support findings.
- Reliable Measurements - Accuracy calibrated within 2% or +/-2°C to meet the standard you can always trust FLIR to deliver.
- Large 3.5” Touchscreen Puts Thermal Details at Your Fingertips
- Visible Light Pictures Align with Thermal Images
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.05°C
- Five measurement modes: 3 Spots; 3 Area Boxes (Min/Max); Color Alarm – blue below or red above set Temp.;Auto hot/cold spot; Delta T
- 60 Hz Refresh Rate
- 25° × 19° Field of View
- Also available - Two optional lenses: 15° Telephoto; 45° Wide Angle
- 7 Thermal Color Palettes: Arctic, White hot, Black hot, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, and Rainbow High Contrast
- 3.1 MP Built in digital camera
|Model Number||FLIR E40||FLIR E50||FLIR E60|
|Resolution||160 x 120||240 x 180||320 x 240|
|Thermal Sensitivity||< 0.07ºC||< 0.05ºC||< 0.05ºC|
|Accuracy||+/- 2% or 2ºC|
|Temperature Range||-4ºF to 1,202ºF (-20ºC to 650ºC)||-4ºF to 1,202ºF (-20ºC to 650ºC)||-4ºF to 1,202ºF (-20ºC to 650ºC)|
|Lens Options||Standard 25º x 19º|
|Zoom||1-2x Continuous Digital||1-4x Continuous Digital||1-4x Continuous Digital|
|Color LCD Touch Screen||3.5" (320 x 240)|
|3 MP Video Camera w/Lamp||x||x||x|
|Radiometric JPG to SD Card||x||x||x|
|MPEG4 Video Recording||x||x||x|
|Wi-fi to iPhone/iPad||x||x||x|
|Battery Type/Op Time||Li-Ion/4 hours|
|Weight||1.82 lbs (0.825 kg) including lens|
|Warranty||Warranty extended to 2 years when camera is registered|