FLIR Scout TS32
The FLIR Scout TS32 is a light-weight, easy to use hand-held night vision camera. The FLIR TS32 allows you to detect a man-sized target as far as 500 yards (460 meters) or when used with the 2X Optical Extender, detect as far as 900 yards (825 meters). Use the FLIR TS32 in environments with temperatures between 32F to + 122F (0C to +50C).
FLIR Scout TS32 Features
- Shuttered Eyepiece - Keeps light from coming out of the viewfinder and avoids alarming animals or other target subjects.
- 19 mm lens - with 24° field of view (and its optional 2.optical extender).
- Rugged design - All-weather design is built to withstand the demands of day-in, day-out rugged outdoor use. It even floats!
- Hot Shoe Attachment - The included “hot shoe” attachment provides power-in and RCA composite video-out connections while maintaining the camera’s tripod mounting capability.
- Two-sided Hand Strap - Accommodates both left-handed and right-handed users.
- USB 2.0 Connection - Permits rapid transfer of still images and video from the Scout to a PC.
- Battery Compartment - Four rechargeable AA NiMH batteries are good for more than five hours of continuous operation. Scout also runs on standard non-rechargeable alkaline and Lithium Ion AA batteries.
The FLIR TS32 Scout has a 320x240 FPA resolution that allows you to cover an area with a 24° x 18° field of view (FOV). The FLIR TS32 is a portable, hand-held night vision camera that gives you the ability to:
- See animals and difficult terrain in reduced visibility and total darkness
- See through smoke, dust and light fog
- See camouflage and foliage in any lighting conditions
See more and see farther with low-light vision goggles if you really love the great outdoors, why limit your world to only the daylight hours? Scout thermal imagers allow you to experience nature in vivid detail 24/7.
FLIR Thermal Night Vision
FLIR's Scout handheld thermal imaging cameras give hikers, hunters, and outdoorsmen of all stripes the ability to see clearly in total darkness, providing a wealth of valuable information during any nighttime excursion.
Scout, powered by the same advanced technology used by military and law enforcement, is the first personal thermal imaging camera affordable enough to give every outdoorsman the unsurpassed practical advantages of full-resolution thermal imaging night vision.
FLIR Scout thermal night vision cameras make images from heat, not light, a feat impossible for the naked eye or even image intensified (I2) night vision devices, which means you can see clearly even without any visible light at all. People, animals, and objects all make their own heat and their own contrast, and are clearly seen by the Scout in even the most adverse conditions. Scout lets you see clearly through smoke, dust and light fog. No more wandering off trail when darkness falls and conditions deteriorate.
Map of FLIR Scout TS32 Features:What's Included:
- FLIR TS32 Scout Handheld Thermal Camera
- Video Output Attachment
Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries
- AC Power Adapter/Charger
- Neck Lanyard
- USB Cable
- Video Output Cable
- Quick Reference Guide
A thermal night vision camera, Scout makes images from heat, not light, so everyone who spends time outdoors can:
• See people – keep track of
the rest of your hiking or camping party in the darkest nights, and even
when they’re obscured by light foliage.
• See animals – everything
gives off heat, so animals can’t use their natural camoufl age to hide
from Scout. Discover those hard-to-spot animals that you’ve always
wanted to see, day and night.
• Track game – sportsmen can
use Scout to track wounded animals by following their heat signatures
directly, or by detecting signs they leave behind like blood trails and
• Navigate – no more losing the
trail at night or in bad visibility; with Scout, you’ll be able to
navigate just as well at night as you can during the day.
• Stay safe – Scout’s thermal
night vision technology lets you see clearly through smoke, dust, and
light fog so you can stay safe in the outdoors when conditions
• Lightweight and rugged – Scout is rugged, fully submersible, and built to last. Weighing less than a pound-and-a-half, it won’t drag you down.
• Easy to use – direct, push-button access to all camera controls make Scout easy to use, even with gloves on!
• See more, and see farther, than with other night vision technologies
– because Scout sees clearly without any light whatsoever, it can see
farther at night than other imaging technologies that need ambient light
to work, and can see heat sources that these other cameras could never
• There are dozens of at-home uses for Scout as well
– including home security, location of heat leaks, and detection of
water damage. Its ¼ x 20 tripod mounting hole and video output make it
easy to mount on an ATV, pickup, or SUV.
|Model Number||FLIR TS24||FLIR TS32||FLIR TS24 Pro||FLIR TS 32 Pro||FLIR TS 32r||FLIR TS 32r Pro|
|Resolution||240 x 180||320 x 240||240 x 180||320 x 240||320 x 240||320 x 240|
|Range||250 yds||500 yds||250 yds||500 yds||1250 yds||1250 yds|
|SD/SDHC Card Enabled||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Still Image/Video Storage||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Size||9.36" × 3.33" × 2.62"||9.36" × 3.33" × 2.62"||9.36" × 3.33" × 2.62"||9.36" × 3.33" × 2.62"||10.96" × 3.33" × 2.69"||10.96" × 3.33" × 2.69"|
|Operating/Storage Temperature||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Weight (w/o lens)||1.59 lbs||1.59 lbs||1.59 lbs||1.59 lbs||2.17 lbs||2.17 lbs|
|Field of View||24° × 18°/12° × 9°||24° × 18°||24° × 18°||24° × 18°||7° × 5°||7° × 5°|
|2x E-Zoom FOV||N/A||12° × 9°||12° × 9°||12° × 9°||N/A||N/A|
|4x E-Zoom FOV||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Polarity||White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert™||White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert™||White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert™||White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert™||White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert™||White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert™|
|Viewfinder Video Output||NTSC or PAL composite video||NTSC or PAL composite video||NTSC or PAL composite video||NTSC or PAL composite video||NTSC or PAL composite video||NTSC or PAL composite video|
|External Video||320 × 240 NTSC or PAL||320 × 240 NTSC or PAL||320 × 240 NTSC or PAL||320 × 240 NTSC or PAL||320 × 240 NTSC or PAL||320 × 240 NTSC or PAL|
|Startup||2 Seconds||2 Seconds||2 Seconds||2 Seconds||2 Seconds||2 Seconds|
|Battery||AA NiMH Batteries (included) or Li-Ion or Alkaline AA ||AA NiMH Batteries (included) or Li-Ion or Alkaline AA ||AA NiMH Batteries (included) or Li-Ion or Alkaline AA ||AA NiMH Batteries (included) or Li-Ion or Alkaline AA ||AA NiMH Batteries (included) or Li-Ion or Alkaline AA ||AA NiMH Batteries (included) or Li-Ion or Alkaline AA |
No user reviews available.