FLIR Scout TS32r Pro Thermal Night Vision Camera
FLIR Scout TS32r Pro
The FLIR TS32r Pro is a light-weight, easy to use hand-held night vision camera designed to detect targets at long distances. The FLIR TS32r Pro allows you to detect a man-sized target as far as ~1400 yards (~1.3 meters) away; almost 3x the distance than the FLIR TS32/TS32 Pro models without the need of the 2x optical zoom lens.
FLIR TS32r Pro Features
- Shuttered Eyepiece - Keeps light from coming out of the viewfinder and avoids alarming animals or other target subjects.
- 65 mm lens - with 7° field of view.
- Rugged design - All-weather design is built to withstand the demands of day-in, day-out rugged outdoor use. It even floats!
- Hot Shoe Attachment - The included “hot shoe” attachment provides power-in and RCA composite video-out connections while maintaining the camera’s tripod mounting capability.
- Two-sided Hand Strap - Accommodates both left-handed and right-handed users.
- USB 2.0 Connection - Permits rapid transfer of still images and video from the Scout to a PC.
- Battery Compartment - Four rechargeable AA NiMH batteries are good for more than five hours of continuous operation. Scout also runs on standard non-rechargeable alkaline and Lithium Ion AA batteries.
The FLIR TS32r Pro Scout model adds additional features and accessories that extends the capabilities of the FLIR TS32r model:
- Memory Card - The FLIR TS32r Pro allows you to capture still images and record videos (MPEG-4) on the included SD memory card that you can playback, review and transfer on to your computer later.
- 2x Digital Zoom
- Tactical Bag - Conveniently stores your FLIR TS32r Pro and accessories in a lightweight easy-to-carrying case.
- USB Cable
- SD Memory Card
FLIR Thermal Night vision
FLIR Scout thermal night vision cameras make images from heat, not light, a feat impossible for the naked eye or even image intensified (I2) night vision devices, which means you can see clearly even without any visible light at all. People, animals, and objects all make their own heat and their own contrast, and are clearly seen by the Scout in even the most adverse conditions. Scout lets you see clearly through smoke, dust and light fog. No more wandering off trail when darkness falls and conditions deteriorate.
The FLIR TS32r Pro Scout has a 320x240 FPA resolution that allows you to cover an area with a 7° x 5° field of view (FOV). The FLIR TS32r Pro is a portable, hand-held night vision camera that gives you the ability to:
Use the FLIR TS32r Pro in environments with temperatures between -4F to + 140F (-20C to +60C).
- See animals and difficult terrain in reduced visibility and total darkness
- See through smoke, dust and light fog
- See camouflage and foliage in any lighting conditions
- FLIR TS32r Scout Handheld Thermal Camera
- Tactical Bag
- Video Output Attachment
- 4 Rechargeable AA NiMH Batteries
- AC Power Adapter/Charger
- Neck Lanyard
- USB Cable
- SD Memory Card
- Video Output Cable
- Quick Reference Guide
The Bottom Line:
• See people – keep track of the rest of your hiking or camping party in the darkest nights, and even when they’re obscured by light foliage.
• See animals – everything gives off heat, so animals can’t use their natural camoufl age to hide from Scout. Discover those hard-to-spot animals that you’ve always wanted to see, day and night.
• Track game – sportsmen can use Scout to track wounded animals by following their heat signatures directly, or by detecting signs they leave behind like blood trails and foot prints.
• Navigate – no more losing the trail at night or in bad visibility; with Scout, you’ll be able to navigate just as well at night as you can during the day.
• Stay safe – Scout’s thermal night vision technology lets you see clearly through smoke, dust, and light fog so you can stay safe in the outdoors when conditions deteriorate.
• Lightweight and rugged – Scout is rugged, fully submersible, and built to last. Weighing less than a pound-and-a-half, it won’t drag you down.
• Easy to use – direct, push-button access to all camera controls make Scout easy to use, even with gloves on!
• See more, and see farther, than with other night vision technologies – because Scout sees clearly without any light whatsoever, it can see farther at night than other imaging technologies that need ambient light to work, and can see heat sources that these other cameras could never find.
• There are dozens of at-home uses for Scout as well – including home security, location of heat leaks, and detection of water damage. Its ¼ x 20 tripod mounting hole and video output make it easy to mount on an ATV, pickup, or SUV.
|Model Number||FLIR TS24||FLIR TS32||FLIR TS24 Pro||FLIR TS 32 Pro||FLIR TS 32r||FLIR TS 32r Pro|
|Resolution||240 x 180||320 x 240||240 x 180||320 x 240||320 x 240||320 x 240|
|Range||250 yds||500 yds||250 yds||500 yds||1250 yds||1250 yds|
|SD/SDHC Card Enabled||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Still Image/Video Storage||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Size||9.36" × 3.33" × 2.62"||9.36" × 3.33" × 2.62"||9.36" × 3.33" × 2.62"||9.36" × 3.33" × 2.62"||10.96" × 3.33" × 2.69"||10.96" × 3.33" × 2.69"|
|Operating/Storage Temperature||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Weight (w/o lens)||1.59 lbs||1.59 lbs||1.59 lbs||1.59 lbs||2.17 lbs||2.17 lbs|
|Field of View||24° × 18°/12° × 9°||24° × 18°||24° × 18°||24° × 18°||7° × 5°||7° × 5°|
|2x E-Zoom FOV||N/A||12° × 9°||12° × 9°||12° × 9°||N/A||N/A|
|4x E-Zoom FOV||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Polarity||White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert™||White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert™||White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert™||White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert™||White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert™||White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert™|
|Viewfinder Video Output||NTSC or PAL composite video||NTSC or PAL composite video||NTSC or PAL composite video||NTSC or PAL composite video||NTSC or PAL composite video||NTSC or PAL composite video|
|External Video||320 × 240 NTSC or PAL||320 × 240 NTSC or PAL||320 × 240 NTSC or PAL||320 × 240 NTSC or PAL||320 × 240 NTSC or PAL||320 × 240 NTSC or PAL|
|Startup||2 Seconds||2 Seconds||2 Seconds||2 Seconds||2 Seconds||2 Seconds|
|Battery||AA NiMH Batteries (included) or Li-Ion or Alkaline AA||AA NiMH Batteries (included) or Li-Ion or Alkaline AA||AA NiMH Batteries (included) or Li-Ion or Alkaline AA||AA NiMH Batteries (included) or Li-Ion or Alkaline AA||AA NiMH Batteries (included) or Li-Ion or Alkaline AA||AA NiMH Batteries (included) or Li-Ion or Alkaline AA|