FLIR E40-KIT-15 Offers
The FLIR E40 thermal imager offers one of the most effective ways to keep your facility operating at peak performance, avoid expensive equipment failures, and prevent loss of production capacity.
- Now with MSX Thermal Image Enhancement - See numbers, labels and other key visual details not normally apparent in a regular thermal image with an all-in-one thermal picture that instantly orients you to right where heat issues are
- Its high infrared resolution images of 19,200 pixels (160 x 120) offers clear and precise displays of wherever the problem may lie
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.07°C helps to find the problems faster and easier, a key feature for equipment monitoring
- An optimized temperature range of -4 to 1202°F (-20 to 650°C)
- Improved digital camera with a 3.1 megapixel resolution to provide the clearest visible light picture
- Large 3.5" landscape touch serene
- Wi-Fi Connectivity to send images and data to an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, or Android™ using FLIR Told Mobile app
- Scalable Picture-in-Picture and thermal fustian to overlay visible and thermal images
- MeterLink allows to wireless transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera
- Annotation allows you to add voice comments via bluetooth headset
- InstantReport generates a professional PDF document directly from the camera
- Electrical: Find hidden problems quickly, make timely repairs, prevent unscheduled shutdowns, and improve plant safety.
- Mechanical: Discover overheated bearings, linkages, and other components before they can interrupt your operations or create safety hazards.
- Utility: Scan large areas and hundreds of connections quickly and efficiently to prevent unexpected service outages and lost revenues.
FLIR E40 Specifications
Click here for complete specifications on the FLIR E40-KIT-15
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)
||19,200 (160 x 120)
|FIELD OF VIEW
||25°H x 19°V; Optional lenses available
||-20 to 650°C (-4 to 1202°F)
||±2% rdg. or 2°C
||5 modes: 3 spots, 3 area boxes (min/max), Isotherm (above/below), auto hot/cold, Delta T
||Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, Rainbow high contrast; plus all inverted
||3.5" landscape touchscreen (widescreen)
||2GB SD card, 1000 images
||Streaming USB; Composite
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT.
What's included with the FLIR E40-KIT-15
- E40 Thermal Imager
- Memory Card with Adapter
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Hand Strap
- Camera Lens Cap
- Hard Carrying Case
- FLIR Tools Software CD-ROM
- 1196961 15° Lens with Case
- Hard Compact Carrying Case
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR E40-KIT-15 Thermal Imaging Camera Kit with Standard and 15° Lenses & Case.
Stand-alone 2-bay battery charger, including power supply with multi plugs.
Power supply for FLIR EXX Series, T4XX Series & T6XX Series. Includes international plugs.
High capacity spare or replacement battery for FLIR E-Series IR cameras.
This lens requires factory-calibration together with the camera.
45° Lens with Case for FLIR Thermal Imagers.
FLIR IRW-2C Infrared Inspection Window 2" (50mm) for indoor and outdoor applications. With Broadband Crystal Lens and Easy PIRma-Lock™ Installation.
FLIR IRW-3C Infrared Inspection Window 3" (75mm) for indoor and outdoor applications. With Broadband Crystal Lens and Easy PIRma-Lock™ Installation.
FLIR IRW-4C Infrared Inspection Window 4" (100mm) for indoor and outdoor applications. With Broadband Crystal Lens and Easy PIRma-Lock™ Installation.
Bluetooth Headset for T420 & T440 Thermal Imagers.
For those who want begin and manage IR thermographic programs. Covers advanced techniques, temperature measurement, device selection, IR program management, calculating program ROI, & developing written IR testing and inspection procedures. Our thermography experts will contact you with course dates and locations for you to choose from.
Geared to the new infrared camera user, attendees will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.
Designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who seeks more advanced infrared training. Level II focuses on strengthening and improving your predictive maintenance thermography expertise with more in-depth concepts and intensive labs.
Review the FLIR Systems E40-KIT-15
data-description="This kit provides you with the FLIR E40 Thermal Imaging Camera with the FLIR standard lens, as well a 15° lens and hard carrying case all in one convenient package. The additional 15° lens offers an increased camera resolution for this imager. Purchasing this as a kit includes the camera calibration to the 15° lens, meaning when you get your camera you're ready to get started.">