FLIR E50BX-KIT-15 Offers
The FLIR E50BX thermal imager offers one of the most effective ways to detect any form of water damage and to keep track of faulty or damaged insulation.
- Its high infrared resolution images of 43,200 pixels (240 x 180) offers clear and precise displays of wherever the problem may lie
Its high infrared resolution images of 19, 200 pixels (160 X 120) offers clear and precise displays of wherever the problem may lie
- Thermal sensitivity of <0.10°C helps to find the problems faster and easier, a key feature for equipment monitoring
- An optimized temperature range of -4 to 248°F (-20 to 120°C)
- Improved digital camera with a 3.1 megapixel resolution to provide the clearest visible light picture
- Large 3.5" landscape touch screen
- Wi-Fi Connectivity to send images and data to an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, or Android™ using FLIR Tools Mobile app
- Scalable Picture-in-Picture and thermal fusion to overlay visible and thermal images
- MeterLink allows to wirelessly transmit vital diagnostic data from clamp and moisture meters directly to the camera
- Annotation allows you to add voice comments via bluetooth headset
- InstantReport generates a professional PDF document directly from the camera
- Detects water damage such as water leaks on ceilings, walls and roof tops
- Inspect insulation for areas such as energy loss, home inspection and HVAC
FLIR E50BX Specifications
Click here for complete specifications on the FLIR E50BX-KIT-15
|IR RESOLUTION (ARRAY SIZE)
||43,200 (240 x 180)
||<0.045°C (45 mK)
|FIELD OF VIEW
||25°H x 19°V; Optional lenses available
|| -20 to 120°C (-4 to 248°F)
||±2% rdg. or 2°C
||5 modes: 3 spots, 3 area boxes (min/max), Isotherm (above/below), auto hot/cold, Δ T
||Arctic, Gray, Iron, Lava, Rainbow, Rainbow high contrast; plus all inverted
||3.5" landscape touchscreen (widescreen)
||2x, 4X continuous
||2GB SD card, 1000 images
||Streaming USB; Composite
|WIRELESS METER CONNECT
What's included with the FLIR E50BX-KIT-15
- E50BX Thermal Imager
- Memory Card with Adapter
- Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Hand Strap
- Camera Lens Cap
- Hard Carrying Case
- FLIR Tools Software CD-ROM
- 1196961 15° Lens with Case
- Hard Compact Carrying Case
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR E50BX-KIT-15 Thermal Imaging Camera Kit with Standard and 15° Lenses & Case.
45° Lens with Case for FLIR Thermal Imagers.
Stand-alone 2-bay battery charger, including power supply with multi plugs.
Designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who seeks more advanced infrared training. Level II focuses on strengthening and improving your predictive maintenance thermography expertise with more in-depth concepts and intensive labs.
For those who want begin and manage IR thermographic programs. Covers advanced techniques, temperature measurement, device selection, IR program management, calculating program ROI, & developing written IR testing and inspection procedures. Our thermography experts will contact you with course dates and locations for you to choose from.
Geared to the new infrared camera user, attendees will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.
Review the FLIR Systems E50BX-KIT-15
data-description="This kit provides you with the FLIR E50BX Thermal Imaging Camera with the FLIR standard lens, as well a 15° lens and hard carrying case all in one convenient package. The additional 15° lens offers an increased camera resolution for this imager. Purchasing this as a kit includes the camera calibration to the 15° lens, meaning when you get your camera you're ready to get started.">