FLIR T1020-12 IR Camera Offers
Keep your business and clients up and running and keep repair costs under control with the FLIR T1020 Thermal Imaging Camera. You now get the sharpest results, the truest temperature readings and the most flexibility with this IR camera. A rotating optical block keeps your display and viewfinder in a comfortable position while scanning overhead and in tight spots, taking strain out of a full day of inspections. Text, sketch and record voice annotations easily with this camera.
With the 12°Precision HDIR Lens you can extend the reach of your infrared camera to measure small or distant objects. Great for transmission lines, substations and large industrial facilities. Find heat anomalies quickly and measure with accuracy. The calibrated sensors and lenses work together ensuring your readings are true and exact.
- Exceptional Measurement Performance when you need the most accurate temperature readings, from wide angle to telephoto
- The FLIR OSX Precision HDIR optical system lets you take accurate measurements from 2x as far away
- Continuous autofocus mode keeps pace with your movements
- Advanced OSX optical system ensures accurate measurements in extreme conditions
- Unique optical path eliminates error from heat sources outside the field of view
- Outstanding Image Clarity gives you an extraordinarily sensitive detector enhanced by the processing power of UltraMax.
- 1024 x 768 detector offers the best resolution of any FLIR hand-held camera
- Exceptional thermal sensitivity of < 0.02°C at +30°C, 2x better than the industry standard
- UltraMax super-resolution quadruples the pixel count up to 3.1 MP, for finer detail and accuracy
- MSX embosses visual details on the thermal image
- Features and User Interface Designed for the Expert. Compact design, responsive user interface, and instant report generation make your workday easier and more productive.
- Programmable buttons allow you to configure the camera to fit your work flow
- Dynamic focus control adjusts to your touch so you can dial in images perfectly
- Radiometric recording captures full resolution, full-frame video for comprehensive analysis
- One-click Rapid Report generation lets you share images and findings fast
Ideal for the following applications: Substation Monitoring, Power Line Transformers, Transformer Connection Overheating, Steel Mills, Furnaces, Industrial Breaker Connections, Power Plants, Manufacturing, Plant Maintenance.
FLIR T1020-12 Specifications
Click here for complete specifications on the FLIR T1020-12
||1024 × 768 pixels
||1024 × 768 pixels
||<20 mK @ +30°C (+86°F)
|Field of view (FOV)
||12 × 9°
|Minimum Focus Distance
||0.8 m (2.63 ft.)
||83.4 mm (3.28 in.)
|Spatial Resolution (IFOV)
||One shot or manual
||1 to 8× continuous
|Digital Image Enhancement
||Adaptive digital noise reduction
||Focal Plane Array (FPA), uncooled microbolometer
What's Included with the FLIR T1020-12
- T1020 Thermal Imager
- 12° Lens
- 2 x Battery
- Battery charger
- Bluetooth headset
- Calibration certificate
- FLIR Tools+ license card
- User documentation CD-ROM
- Printed documentation
- HDMI-HDMI cable
- Hard transport case
- Large eyecap
- Lens cap
- Memory card
- Neck strap
- Power supply, incl. multi-plugs
- USB cable, Std A to Micro-B
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR T1020-12 T1K Series Thermal Imaging Camera (1024 x 768) with 12° Lens.
Cigarette lighter adapter kit 12V DC 1.2 meters.
Battery for the FLIR T6xx Series.
Power supply for FLIR EXX Series, T4XX Series & T6XX Series. Includes international plugs.
Stand-alone 2-bay battery charger, including power supply with multi plugs.
Enables DVI devices to connect to HDMI devices and vice versa. Ideal for connecting to Projectors, LCDs and Plasma HDTVs and HD displays equipped with either type of connector.
USB Cable Std A to Mini B.
HDMI A Male to A Male Cable connects to TVs, displays, A/V receivers and more.
SD Card for data storage (e.g. images).
Get stunning definition and outstanding temperature detail with the 28° lens. This lens fits the FLIR T1K Thermal Imaging Camera.
See smaller and farther away objects more clearly with the 45° lens. This lens fits the FLIR T1K Thermal Imaging Camera.
Review the FLIR Systems T1020-12
data-description="Designed for thermography experts who need the highest quality camera with a full HD resolution, responsive optics and stunning definition and outstanding temperature detail. Comes with a 12° lens to extend the reach of your camera.">