FLIR VP50 - Non-Contact Voltage Detector & Flashlight
The FLIR VP50 CAT IV 1,000V rated Non-Contact Voltage Detector is designed to reliably detect voltages on the latest tamperproof outlets and electrical systems.
VP50 NCV Features
- Safe CAT IV-1000V rating and toolbox tough with rubber reinforced case and buttons, and a low-profile detection tip
- Vibration and red LED alarms alert users to the presence of voltage in noisy areas
- Versatile High/Low sensitivity modes detect voltage on industrial equipment and low-voltage installations
- Powerful LED worklight always at the ready to illuminate poorly lit locations
- Inspection light at the probe tip facilitates testing in dark areas
- Long run time capable with power saving Low Battery Indication and Auto Power Off
- Rugged double molded design
- 2 AAA batteries
- user manual
- limited lifetime warranty
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the FLIR VP50 Non-Contact Voltage Detector, 1000V.
2 way 6mm Art Cam with 2m probe.
2 way 6mm Art Cam with 1m probe.
Wireless 2 way 6mm Art Cam w 2m probe.
25mm Camera Head for Spool.
28mm Camera Head for Spool.
8mm cam with 1m SR Probe - VGA via LF.
8mm cam with 2m SR Probe - VGA via LF.
12 inch Stainless Steel Rigid probe.
17" Stainless Steel Rigid probe.
5.8mm cam w 1m SR probe - VGA via LF.
5.8mm cam w 1m SR probe - VGA via SF.
2 Channel Camera, 5.8mm diameter 1m probe.
5.8mm cam w 20m FG probe - QVGA via SF.
5.8mm cam w 2m SR probe - VGA via LF.
5.8mm cam w 2m SR probe - VGA via SF.
3.9mm cam w 1m flex probe - QVGA via SF
5.8mm cam w 30m FG probe - QVGA via SF.
4.1mm cam w 2m SR probe - QVGA via SF.
Wireless 2.4GHz VS70 transmitter.
Review the FLIR Systems VP50
data-description="Rugged, CAT IV-rated Non-Contact Voltage Detector featuring a combination of alerts - tactile vibration and red LED alarms. All within the body of a powerful LED flashlight.">